Dutch Mountain Film Festival Competition
The 8th edition of the Dutch Mountain Film Festival will take place from 31 Oct till 9 Nov, 2018 in the South of the Netherlands and Aachen, Germany. You are welcome to submit your films now through:
Awards in the Dutch Mountain Film Festival competition 2018:
- Crossborder DMFF Award (Grand Prix) €1,500 is the major prize (‘Grand Prix’ award) handed out at the Dutch Mountain Film Festival and is for the most artistic and original mountain film.
- De Spiegel Best Newcomer Prize (mountainfilm debut) aims to stimulate new and upcoming talent and is awarded to the first production (mountainfilm).
- Parkstad Limburg Jury Award is the special commendation of the jury
- Entries compete for prizes in all categories.
ENTRY DEADLINE: 31 August 2018
- Submission of entries to the Festival implies the entrant’s acceptance of these procedures and regulations.
- All films must be in the Dutch/German/English language or have Dutch/German/English subtitles, or have been dubbed in Dutch/German/English – or the film has no dialogue
REQUESTED MATERIALS FOR ENTRY:
- The Dutch Mountain Film Festival is accepting complete entries via filmfreeway.com/DMFF, with at least 3 stills (preferably a poster and trailer as well).
- The winners will be chosen by a jury. The prizes will be awarded during the Dutch Mountain Film Festival which takes place in Heerlen from 31 October to 9 November 2018.
- All winners will receive a specially made award and prize money. If you are not able to attend the award-show, it will be send to you after the festival.
- The DMFF has the right to screen submitted films during the festival and travelling events without paying any screening fees.
ENJOY THE FESTIVAL IN HEERLEN AND AACHEN
The finalists are invited to enjoy and partake in the festival, as well as get the chance to meet other first-class agents and filmmakers. As special guests, the finalists will receive:
- Two VIP passes for the official programme.
- An invitation to introduce their film in person to the audience prior to the public screening.